Take control of your career and your Executive Coaching and Career Coaching
As an executive coach and career coach, I own the process, tools (70+ at the last count and still growing) and techniques and you own your challenge. Working together, we will get to the root of the issue at hand and plan your next steps, helping you to make the commitment necessary to move forward.
There are many reasons why an individual will seek Career Coaching
- Accelerate career progression
- Make a career transition
- Take control of a challenging issue
- Interview coaching – your competition is strong and using an executive coach!
- Early Career Stage (22-30 years old) Career Pathway Coaching
- Explore different options and gain new perspectives
- Achieve clarity on an issue of importance
- Set goals and take action
- Learn more about who you are as a leader
- Explore your leadership style and how you impact others
- Plan your legacy as you approach retirement
- Manage stress
- Cope with redundancy
- Prepare for a return to work after extended leave
- Receive support as a working parent
Or Executive Coaching
Bespoke service – tailored according to client requirements (phone for more information), for example:
- Making the Transition to Directorship
- Coaching for High Performance
- Business Confidant / Professional Advisor Services
- Building Brand YOU!
- Leading Others and Managing Teams
- Say Goodbye to Impostor Syndrome
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Leading Change
- Enhancing Influence and Persuasion
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Stress
- Enhancing Business Communications Skills
- Building Self-Confidence / Gravitas
- Building your Leadership Brand
- Building Accountability: Individual and Team
- Bespoke Executive Coaching Service – tailored according to client requirements
The 7 steps to doing Great Things
I will explain the following on our pre-coaching phone call so that you have a very good idea of what is involved with my Executive Coaching and what will be expected of you (sorry, you are going to have to work!).
- Book a no obligation pre-coaching phone call or meeting (at my Cannon Street office) with me. Over 30 minutes you will tell me about yourself, I will ask some questions, you will ask me questions, and then I will tell you about myself and what I think I can (or can not) do for you. After the call I will send you some information. You then decide whether you wish to proceed. If yes, then great (proceed to point 2), if no, your email and phone number are deleted and you will never hear from me again.
- If you choose to proceed we will arrange where you wish to have coaching (week days at my City office, 60 Cannon Street (2 mins from Mansion House), your office or via Skype and you will be sent some homework (sorry!) in preparation for…
- … a 90 minute Introductory session – In this session we will assess the areas that we need to work on and agree the best approach. Your executive or career coaching starts here! Do not be put off by the word ‘introductory’ because this is an important meeting and you will definitely benefit from having it even if you choose not to continue. In fact, for those that have simply lost their way and just require a reset of direction a couple of sessions is all they need. That is why I do not lock clients in to x number of sessions. Sometimes one session is all you need to get back on track. Executive and Career coaching should be accessible. For others it does take more work to get you back on track so this meeting allows me, if appropriate, to design and create a…
- …Bespoke Executive or Career Coaching Programme tailored for you – We will co-create a programme for your career development, with each session targeting an area we need to address and tailored specifically to you. Every person is different and so is every coaching programme I create – I do not believe in a ‘one-size fits all’ approach. Coaching should be accessible and most importantly transparent. You will see exactly what areas will be addressed in each session and what the outcome and goals are. There will be a lot of homework (are you seeing a trend?). When you come to see me we do not just sit down for a nice chat and then go our separate ways until next time. You are paying me to coach you and to help you achieve your goals and objectives and this is going to require work from you. If you do not do the homework and reflection at home and only in our meetings it just takes us longer as we have more meetings and this costs you more money which is bad!
- Schedule – You are in total control and can choose how, when and how much coaching you want to receive. You are not locked-in and can pay for a package of 3 or 5 sessions or pay-as-you-go, I really do not mind. What is important is we fix your career and you get value for your money. That is my job.
- Access to my Tool Kit – Coaching does not stop when you leave the office. You will have access to my 70+ coaching tools, psychometric testing, 360 review resources, relevant articles, teachings or anything else my experience thinks may be helpful. Do not be surprised if you get emails (generally late at night) from me highlighting something you will find interesting, or some more homework that gives you food for thought.
- You achieve your goals. See! You can do great things!
You can do great things!