Executive Coach and Career Coach Pricing
Flexible pricing with single or bulk package options… it’s up to you!
My price list shows all of the fees / costs involved starting from £200 for a single one-off session to £500 Executive, Career and Entrepreneur and Business Coaching packages. You save time and money working directly with me and the results are quicker. You will also find my Marketing Consultant pricing further below which will be particularly useful if you are an entrepreneur who wants to maximise revenues or if you are just knee deep in a marketing disaster that needs a trouble shooting expert to fix.
I could hide my Executive Coaching or Career Coaching pricing like others and apply a hard sell approach on the so called ‘discovery’ free pre-coaching call or meeting, but, I would rather you knew the pricing in the first place so we can just have a meaningful and productive phone call or meeting where we can discuss your situation without any hidden agendas or ulterior motives. I cannot make you do anything you do not want to do and nor would I want to. Coaching is about me helping YOU make the right decisions for YOU. So here is my price list. I look forward to speaking to you!
City Office 2 minutes from Bank Tube or St. Pauls Tube and 50m from Mansion House Tube. You can find me here!
***Weekend sessions are invoiced at 150% weekday equivalent prices.
Skype / Telephone calls (7 days a week)
For UK national and international clients or for those with an immediate issue they want to gain clarity on. Please note that while the delivery is different and via technology it still requires the same amount of work for me (for example, preparing for interview coaching typically takes 2+ hours) and therefore the prices quoted below apply.
Select a Package or Mix and Match!
My model is transparent and flexible. The packages below provide a guide and a structure. We all need that. However, things change, for example, while you may start with career coaching it may become evident very quickly that it is executive coaching you really need, or vice versa. Alternatively, you may come in for executive coaching and we end up entrepreneur business coaching a new business idea (that is really cool when that happens). Furthermore, you may come in for two sessions, make amazing progress, and then decide a third session is not necessary. That’s great! You save money and I get to help someone else. So, do not worry if there is not a package that is 100% for you. We’ll just make one! The price is the same per hour and pay as you go anyway. Remember, you are in control of your coaching.
Ask me a question and I will answer it!
Once we have established a coaching relationship you will find that I am always just an email away should you have any questions or want some quick advice that does not really warrant a 60 minute session in the future. I will always answer any questions. Many clients stay in contact after the explicit coaching sessions and many come back at a later date. I will never ignore an email. That is just not my style.
Career Coaching Packages
- Duration: Three Sessions
- Who: Everyone! Though if you are 22-30 years old you may want to see my special coaching package Early Career Stage (22-30 yr olds) Career Pathway Coaching Programme below. Alternatively, if you were searching for a ‘millennials’ career coach look no further as you have also found one. And, guess what? It is actually exactly the same career coaching as anyone else. I don’t see why you should be treated differently just because you were born in ’80s or ’90s and when the music was better!
- Session length: 1 x 90 + 2 x 60 minutes
- Price: £500 ($500 US Clients) comprising £200 + 2 x £150 (Price includes a pre-call, all materials, CV review and feedback, a post-coaching follow-up call). You can pay per session unless you really want to pay it all upfront. I do not mind.
- Career Change
- Career Acceleration
- Mastering Interview – Your competition is strong and using an executive coach…
- Facing Redundancy
- Building a Portfolio Career
- Returning to work
- Career Crisis Recovery
- Post maternity leave
- MBA / EMBA Student Career Coaching
- MBA / EMBA Graduate Career Coaching
- Something bespoke as requested by the client… (there is not much I have not seen!)
1. Mastering Interview – Your competition is strong and using an executive coach…
“Just to share the good news. I have got a job offer. Thought you’d like to have this feedback about the impact of your coaching. ”
“I GOT THE JOB!!!”
- Session length: 90 minutes
- Price: £250 ($250 US Clients) (Price includes all materials, pre-session communications and a post-session follow-up call)
Perfect preparation for that big interview next week… Be under no illusion you cannot just pitch up to an interview and wing it. There will be will competitors who have been well coached. If you want the ‘dream’ job then you are going to have to want it more than your competitors and they really want it which is why they are already using an executive coach. You need to as well. You are going into battle and you need to win.
Unique Bespoke Question Deck: I will create a unique and bespoke Question Deck (10-12 pages) especially for your interview that we will work through which will include all my comments and observations and provide space for you to capture your reflections. The deck will cover all the anticipated questions about the role and provide the answers that an interviewer is looking for. Imagine going into an interview already knowing what you will be asked and what the perfect answers are. Now you can! You will also be able to use this for similar roles going forward. Forewarned is forearmed. Now you are good to go. Time to practise, revise and smash it!
- Polishing interview skills and techniques – You will learn why you keep failing at interviews despite you thinking that you have prepared as well as possible and learn how to ensure future success
- Question practice and performance evaluation – may include video analysis (sorry, I know it is really painful and no one likes it, but, you have to see yourself how others see you and not just rely on how you think they see you).
- Unique Bespoke Question Deck
- Presentation development and feedback (if applicable) – If you are asked to deliver a presentation I will help you create one that will blow your competition out of the water!
- Converting Introversion into Extroversion
- Develop positive narratives, for example, to explain gaps in employment, a number of short positions, or a current or previous job that may of gone a bit pear shape
- Cross Cultural Tactics – Critical for female Chinese nationals in Hong Kong being interviewed for Executive roles in European or American companies / institutions where the culture is completely different. We will address the key issues so that you are not at a disadvantage to your competitors who are already used to being interviewed by, and working for, these kinds of businesses
Mastering Interview coaching sessions are available at anytime for as many interviews you want to prepare for. Be warned, I have interviewed 100’s of people for jobs so I will research and deconstruct the job description thoroughly for question practice and I will hammer you with fastballs and very difficult questions. It is going to be very uncomfortable for you. Do you want the job or not? The good news is that we will then review your answers and make them even better so you nail the interview. You can do this!
Tailored to client including role specific questions and focus on areas of particular weakness/challenge to build confidence. Depending on your situation you may need several sessions (follow up sessions are priced at £150 per hour).
2. Planning your first 90 Days (Executive Coaching)
- Duration:Three Sessions
- Session length: 90 minutes
- Price: £600 ($600 US Clients) comprising £200 x 3 – additional sessions available if required (Price includes a pre-call, all materials, CV review and feedback, a post-coaching follow-up call).
Starting a new role is risky business, not only are you in transition but so too are your new colleagues, as everyone adjusts to your arrival. Therefore, your first 90-days in post are critical, as you take the steps necessary to lay the foundations for your long-term success. As coach, I accelerate your onboarding, helping you to navigate those critical early days that can quite literally make or break the success of your appointment. Specifically, we work on the following:
- Building credibility and promoting self
- Understanding the challenge
- Avoiding pitfalls
- How to accelerate your learning and orientation
- Devising strategy and matching this to your situation
- How to secure early wins
- Negotiate success and resources with your new boss
- Build your team
- Communicate your vision and stay focused
- Managing yourself for success
Remember having won the recruitment process, your task now shifts to delivering upon your promise. Be under no illusion, there is no honeymoon period – you must make tangible progress and fast. If you have a bumpy start, results are slow and put direct reports and senior management noses out of joint the clock will be ticking. After 12 months you may think you are safe. You are not and you will not even see it coming. DO NOT be that executive turfed out after 12-18 months (it happens so often) because you did not plan your first 90 days! Sign-up for this essential coaching package now.
3. Early Career Stage (22-30 yr olds) Career Pathway Coaching Programme
- Duration: Two Sessions (you can always have extra sessions if you want, but, if you do the work it only takes two. Over to you!)
- Session length: 1 x 90 + 1 x 60 minutes
- Price: £350 ($350 US Clients) comprising £200 + 1 x £150 (Price includes a pre-call, all materials, CV review and feedback, a post-coaching follow-up call).
A two session programme designed specifically for people aged 22-30 years old in the early stage of their career who require some career guidance and career coaching. It is quite common to graduate (congratulations!) and then fall into the first job that comes along and before you know it you are going down a career path a few years later you do not want to, but, you do not know what you have to do to redirect your career and set it on the right pathway. This is where I come in.
You have done the hard part graduating and got the work experience. We will take all these skills and knowledge you have acquired to date and focus on a career path that you do want to follow. But, do not worry if you do not know what career path to follow, that’s why I am here. We will research opportunities, sectors or industries that you may be interested in, identify the jobs that then appeal to you, and then work out what you need to do right now and in the short / mid and long term so that you get on the career pathway you actually want. A job or career is not for life so we are going to change it. Simple.
4. Building Gravitas (Executive Coaching)
- Duration: Three Sessions
- Session length: 3 x 90 minutes
- Price: £600 comprising £200 x 3 (Price includes a pre-call, all materials, CV review and feedback, a post-coaching follow-up call).
A common concern amongst executives is how to build and communicate gravitas. Whether delivering presentations or speaking-up in meetings, recognising that their performance is variable at best often prompts executives to come in for coaching.
Perhaps you have a presentation to deliver and don’t want to miss the opportunity to communicate your knowledge, purpose and passion, or maybe you need help to manage your anxiety, to ensure you communicate confidently every time. We work on building your gravitas from the inside-out, enabling you to deliver the impact you’re seeking. This popular coaching package includes:
- A self-diagnostic to identify your communication strengths and weaknesses
- How to use body language and the voice for impact
- Tools and techniques for managing anxiety
- How to structure and deliver presentations successfully, avoiding common pitfalls
What is more, the package is tailored to meet your specific needs, enabling you to get results fast.
5. Building Brand YOU!
- Duration: Single Session
- Session length: 1 x 90 minutes
- Price: £200 ($200 US Clients) – additional sessions available if required (Price includes all materials, pre-session communications and a post-session follow-up call)
Who are you? It’s a big question and yet one to which we must all have an answer. Our professional brand is our statement of purpose, vision and mission. It describes not only who we are, and where we are in our career, but also the value and benefits we bring to others through our work. This session is designed to help you to develop your professional brand, by selecting appropriate words, phrases and imagery you will be able to clearly and confidently articulate your brand – authentically. Whether networking, preparing for interview, presentations or pitches being able to communicate your brand is essential. Drawing on my extensive marketing and coaching expertise, this session will help you to define, develop and pitch your professional brand with impact.
- CV feedback (is your CV keywords optimised for HR software?)
- Sample CV templates
- How to optimise your LinkedIn Profile
6. Entrepreneur and Small Business Coaching and Mentoring Package
- Duration: Five Sessions (recommended, but, you do not have to have five sessions if you do not need them. It’s your business and you will decide what is best for it and what you are prepared to invest to ensure its best chance for success)
- Session length: 120 minutes
- Price: £200 per session (Price includes a pre-call, all materials, post-coaching follow-up emails/calls).
Turn that business idea into a business!
I am a strategist. That is what I do. I LOVE strategy and I love marketing. Entrepreneurs, small business owners or one woman/man bands can take advantage of my extensive academic knowledge and experience applying strategy at numerous organisations to develop a winning business plan and strategy for their own business. Working with me means you also get access to my significant marketing skills which is something other business coaches will not be able to provide. With other coaches you may end up with a business plan, but, how are you going to take your product or services to market? I will show you. I have 20 years as a marketing professional managing budgets in excess of £10m p.a. and I also teach marketing to undergraduates part time at Birkbeck, University of London. We have the marketing well covered and good job because we will need to market you and your business.
Please note that these are intense hardworking sessions and you will be put through paces. At times it may be uncomfortable. There will be 100% focus 100% of the time. We will wallpaper my office with flip chart paper as part of the process. It will be worth it as the end result will be very exciting.
After that I can help you as your business grows in the capacity as a business confident/advisor and someone you can confidentially discuss ideas, opportunities and issues with. It is important to realise that you will never be alone.
7. Business Confidant / Professional Advisor Service
- Duration: Single Session
- Session length: 1 x 60 minutes
- Price: £150 ($150 US Clients) – additional sessions available whenever required.
You are not an impostor, you just need some neutral professional advice from an expert. I provide a professional confidant service where clients can meet and discuss an issue they are facing and for which they need experienced advice. Forget asking HR, that will just get your name added to the next jobs cull spreadsheet (there was a time when HR cared about staff and their development. These days they serve one master, the company, and have two functions… hire and fire). Many executives just do not have anyone they can talk to without the fear of judgement or alerting internal competitors. Now you can speak to someone neutral about challenges at work whenever you want. It could be concerns over anticipated conflict and how to manage it for an upcoming big meeting, issues with direct reports or senior management… anything. It is lonely at the top and so as coach I often perform the important role of professional confidant, helping clients achieve clarity and perspective away from the gaze of colleagues and thereby, to retain their cool head, focus and high performance at work. Imagine making the right decision EVERYTIME! How cool would that be? Now you can. Say goodbye to impostor syndrome!
Career Coaching One-Off
- Session length: 90 minutes
- Price: £200 ($200 US Clients) (Price includes all materials, pre-session communications and a post-session follow-up call)
Executive Coaching Programmes
- Making the transition to directorship
- Coaching for high performance
- Building Brand YOU!
- Confidant services
- Leading Others and Managing Teams
- Managing Stakeholder Relationships
- Leading Change
- Enhancing Influence and Persuasion
- Managing Conflict
- Managing Stress
- Enhancing business communications skills
- Building Self-Confidence / Gravitas
- Building your Leadership Brand
- Building Accountability: Individual and Team
- Bespoke Executive Coaching service – tailored according to client requirements
- Duration: Three Sessions
- Session length: 3 x 120 minutes
- Price: £600*
- Duration: Five Sessions
- Session length: 5 x 120 minutes
- Price: £1,000*
- Duration: 10 Sessions
- Session length: 10 x 120 minutes
- Price: £2,000*
*Price includes a pre-call, all materials and a post-coaching follow-up call.
Executive Coaching One-Off
- Session length: 90 minutes
- Price: £300 – the reason why this is priced at a premium is quite simply there will be significant one-off pre-work required (Price includes all materials, pre-session communications and a post-session follow-up call).
Outplacement / Redundancy Coaching
I am really sorry this has happened you, however, you need to know that You Can Do Great Things! Many companies are prepared to pay for outplacement coaching and it is critical you take advantage of it so that you can recover from this trauma as quickly as possible, move on and get back to work. That said, companies typically have contracts with large outplacement firms that will treat you like a number and put you on a conveyor belt process so everyone can tick the box. These outplacement firms work for the company and not for you. It is important that you insist on your own outplacement coaching service. I have seen people who have had 10 hours+ outplacement coaching already provided by their company and yet when I see them there is still so much to do. That is just wrong.
Larger outplacement firms will tell you they have networks you can join as a reason to sign up with them for outplacement services. In fact I remain sceptical about the value of this as part of a coaching offering, as the power of any network is dependent upon the quality and relevance of the connections within it. It is my experience that such networks often contain more people looking for jobs than hiring, of course, if there is data to show otherwise (i.e. a positive correlation) then I am happy to stand corrected(!) I advocate clients build their network organically – focusing on building quality rather than quantity of connections. You will need to decide whether hanging out with other people also looking for a job is more important to you than going with the best executive career coach.
As your executive career coach, I am here to help you to navigate the challenges of redundancy and to recognise that the short-term disruption to your life is just that… short term.
My £500 fixed price package includes 1 x 90 and 2 x 60 minute face to face coaching sessions at my 60 Cannon Street office and include a full CV review / LinkedIn Optimisation.
- Session 1: What next? Determining your career goals, future aspirations and options
- Session 2: How will you get there? Job research, working with recruiters, using social media
- Session 3: How to succeed at interview? Interview skills and techniques, rehearsal and polish
A £1,400 premium package tailored to the individual and delivered over an extended period. Highly recommended for executive level individuals.
- CV Review & LinkedIn Optimisation (1 x 60 minute session + email feedback)
- Career planning and job search (1 x 90 minute + 2 x 60 minute coaching sessions)
- Interview preparation (1 x 90 minute coaching session)
- Mastering Interview Sessions (3 x 90 minute pre-interview coaching sessions)
- Unlimited email/telephone coaching support
Brand / B2B and Direct Marketing Consultant
- Duration: You decide
- Price: £1,000 per day / £500 half day.
As if the above was not enough I also act in the capacity of a marketing consultant. You can also take advantage of my significant marketing skills and experience.
- Entrepreneurs Marketing: I run marketing clinics for entrepreneurs. I love working with entrepreneurs. Their enthusiasm is infectious, the positive attitude brilliant and their ideas great. However, marketing always seems to be the skill they are lacking the most and yet it is the most important. That is if you want to generate maximum revenues.
- Marketing Consultant: If you need something done fast you can parachute me in and I will execute the task with maximum efficiency.
- Marketing Trouble Shooter: That said, trouble shooting is really my speciality… this is where I get to develop and apply strategy (something I also love doing). I have come across so many marketing departments that just refuse to change and evolve and continue to do the same thing as “that’s the way it has always been done“. Consequently, there is typically either no staff turnover (bad) or 100% turnover (also bad) and young marketeers leaving the industry dejected, the latter, which really annoys me as someone who teaches marketing to undergraduates at Birkbeck, University of London. That just throttles the business, impacts revenues, stifles innovation and just gets the rest of the stakeholders’ backs up.
However, I can only help companies who want to help themselves and if you are prepared to do that then hire me. If not, please don’t. I have had my fill of companies who say they want to change, I land and I discover that change is the LAST thing they want to do. So, if you have got this far and have a particular marketing challenge or requirement then give me a call and we can have a chat.
No 3 to 6 months lock in!
I avoid the cliché “your investment will be £x thousand” and I do not lock clients into X number of sessions over 3 to 6 months as I believe that in most cases this serves the coach more than the client. A typical client seeking career support or development only needs around 3-5 sessions (if that), results can happen very quickly if you put the work in and I have seen transformations even quicker that have even surprised me. My pricing plan also offers ad hoc executive coach sessions for when required and if not required no one’s time or money is wasted.
Here is my FREE Interview Survival Kit
Free no obligation pre-coaching call
You can do great things!